Head Cashier / Cashier Evening Supervisor
Sunnyside Gardens – Garden Center (Linden Hills Neighborhood) – Minneapolis, MN
We’re seeking smiling faces that greet and serve our valued customers.
The ideal candidate smiles often and sometimes for no reason at all. Communicates well and enjoys providing excellent customer service to green thumb gardeners and their counterparts.
This candidate should have the ability to work quickly and have the desire to learn new plant products and embrace the ups and downs of the retail/hospitality industry.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work long and varied hours while standing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be hands on.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds).
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior cashier experience
- Prior Point of Sale experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Prior experience training employees
We encourage you to send your resume or a brief overview of your experience for consideration.
- NOT ACCEPTING ANY PHONE OR WALK INS AT THIS TIME.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
- Do not contact us for unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Minneapolis, MN
Required experience: Retail Supervisory or Garden Center Experience: 1 year