Sunnyside Gardens is looking for retail savvy, happy gardeners who want to share their passion for plants with our dedicated clientele.
A Sales position can adapt to fit a niche, like perennials, shrubs or houseplants, but because of the intimate nature of our store, a salesperson must also be able to have an understanding of everything that Sunnyside offers. Horticultural background a plus, but not necessary. Retail/sales background a plus, but not necessary.
- Candidates must have a good attitude about work, coworkers and customers.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors.
- Must be willing learn about plant and hardgood product.
- Must demonstrate confidence when assisting customers.
- Sell merchandise and interact with customers according to Sunnyside standards.
- Receive, check, and shelve merchandise; keep store clean and uncluttered.
- Complete customer transactions using POS register system.
Sales persons will be trained to answer product based questions using knowledge from store training, merchandising bulletins, and other Company information.
We are a strong, healthy garden center with an equally strong support staff that helps make Sunnyside what it is. Please consider joining us if you want to become a part of our Garden Center family.