Shopping for plants and getting them installed in your yard is only part of the work, we ask that you take care to provide the best new home for your investments by following these basic guidelines:
*All plants require frequent, deep watering for the first couple of weeks. Regular maintenance, such as fertilizing and pruning per plant instructions will also ensure happy, healthy plants (and gardeners)!
Please take a moment to review our return and exchange policies. Questions? Feel free to contact us by stopping in, giving us a call or emailing (email@example.com).
- Sunnyside offers 30 day return or exchange on all unused pottery and hardgoods. Winter protection is recommended on all pottery.
- Seasonal items may be returned within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- Sunnyside will provide a one-time plant replacement (at the purchase price value) for all zone hardy trees, shrubs, evergreens, and roses planted in the ground if they fail to grow within the first calendar year of the date of purchase.If a replacement cannot be made for the original purchase price, Sunnyside reserves the right to issue an in-store credit for the original purchase price of the plant material.
- Sunnyside will provide a one-time plant replacement for planted perennials if returned within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- All Annuals, tropicals, mums and houseplants are guaranteed for 14 days from the date of purchase.
- All returns will be refunded in the same form as original payment. Cash purchases over $50 will be refunded by a mail check.