Landscape Designer Position with Sunnyside Gardens
Sunnyside Gardens is looking for a talented Landscape Designer to join our Landscape and Maintenance team. We are seeking motivated individuals who can convey a superior standard of customer service and implement a wide range of landscape improvements to our clients.
The landscape designer is responsible for the customer experience throughout the landscape design process. From in-home visit, landscape design, plant selection and project closing.
This position is directly responsible for:
- Accurate assessment of the scope of the customer project
- Timely and exceptional customer follow-up
- Strong salesmanship with closing capabilities
- Developing written proposals and detailed drawings for sales use
- Demonstrating dependability and efficient work practices
- Creative and innovative thinking
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Strong horticulture understanding and background
- Can demonstrate artistic attention to detail in all phases of landscaping
- Must be friendly, possess a team mentality and the ability to build rapport